Your website is arguably your most important marketing asset. Your website should be churning out leads and sales and if it isn't, you need a redesign. Consider these statistics:
- A single bad experience on a website makes users 88% less likely to visit the website again
- Your website’s conversion rate could increase by with a well-designed interface
- 48% of people say a website’s design is the number one factor in deciding the credibility of a business
To put it simply, the way your web design looks and functions matters to your bottom line. Your website should be thoughtfully laid out and conversion-focused utilizing local search engine marketing. A professional website redesign company like us can help with this.
Website Redesign Process
The first step of our website redesign and optimization checklist is all about reviewing where you currently stand.
- Review your current website content.
- Analyze the competition website's.
- Identify the top 5 to 10 keywords and phrases.
- Select from many website templates to use for your business.
- Incorporate your website's existing content into the new website template and optimize for keywords and phrases.
That’s our web design service! It’s not always easy to follow it by the book, especially when there are tight deadlines or time constraints. We will use search engine optimization techniques to focus on your target audience.
However, following it as closely as we can will assist in making your new website the traffic driving, lead generating machine you’ve always wanted.